As an Edward Jones financial advisor, I believe it’s important to invest my time in understanding what you’re working toward before you invest your money. Since 2016, I have used our established process to build personalized strategies to help our clients achieve their goals. We will partner together with you throughout your life to help keep you on track.
There are five key areas I work with my clients on to help them reach their financial goals:
1. Design your retirement income strategy, taking into consideration the benefits of each retirement account.
2. Review your life insurance and long-term care needs to make sure your current
policies still make sense for your goals.
3. Partner with your tax professional to make sure we take advantage of every
opportunity available to you.
4. Partner with your estate attorney to help determine the most appropriate financial strategy for you and your family.
5. Review your charitable giving.
I’m have been married to my amazing wife, Katie, since 2010. Together, we have three fantastic kids, two boys and a girl. We currently live in Saint Michael, MN. We love our community and the kindness it brings on a daily basis. Katie is passionate about horseback riding. I enjoy playing hockey during my down time. I’ve been a part of Integrity Hockey League for over 26 years. My goal for my clients is not only help them retire on their terms, but also to help them build a legacy for their families or charities. If I can help my clients have the financial freedom to give back, that is a win for me and our community.
Whether you’re planning for retirement, selling a business or just trying to protect the financial future of the ones you care for the most, we can work together to develop specific strategies to help you achieve your goals. Throughout it all, we’re dedicated to providing you top-notch compassionate client service