What is Shop STMA?
Shop STMA is a partnership program enabling local shops and services to promote the idea of shopping locally within the community.
When members of our community shop locally within St. Michael, Albertville, and Hanover, before venturing into the neighboring cities, the whole community benefits. Showing support for the many great locally-owned and operated businesses within our community we can ensure the vitality and selection we have close by.
Shop STMA membership perks
For a nominal annual membership fee, your business receives access to and participation in the following:
- Opportunity to sponsor/participate events such as WinterFest, Family Night in the Park, #ShopSmallSTMA, & more!
- Promotion of Shop STMA businesses at various local events, increasing brand awareness & exposure
- Opportunity for advertising and promotions for your business on the Member Announcements area on our site, and the Shop STMA facebook page
- Custom Member page on ShopSTMA.com, promoted as New Member and shared to STMA Facebook page
- Promotion of your business on the Shop STMA Facebook page, you provide the post info
- Provides the opportunity for your business to show leadership, participation and support to the STMA community
- Opportunity to network and connect with other STMA business leaders at meetings and events
- Opportunity to participate on the Leadership, Membership and Events committees
- Opportunity for a light pole business banner
- Door/Window stickers to show membership
A special thanks to the below members who helped make this possible. Without their support we would have not been able to bring you the resources found on this site.